VDTC at the Benicia 4th of July parade Barbara, bottom second from rigiht.
See Spot Stay offers -
Seminars and workshops for pet owners, trainers, rescues, shelter and veterinary staff
- Reading Canine
- How Dogs Learn (or other species)
- Is Your Dog Unemployed?
- Dog Parks
- Dynamic Training
- Clicker (Marker) Training (beginner
- Polly Wants to Earn a Cracker
- Enhancing the Welfare of Parrots (in a store setting)
- other topics available
- In-your-home treatment and training for problem behaviors: fear, aggression to dogs or strangers, aggression to owners or other
family dogs, resource guarding, under socilization, separation anxiety, stress and anxiety, phobias, obsessive compulsive disorder,
- Obedience and manners skills (when the dog is not stressed): basics (e.g., sit, down, come, go to
bed), intermediate (e.g., loose lead walking, heeling, long distance stays), advanced (e.g., retrieve, jumping, proofing, precision,
speed, complex chains), house training, visitor greeting manners, etc.
- Available to teach group classes at your facility or small,
private groups at mine.
My favorite place to teach -
They continue their great group classes. The Vallejo Dog Training Club is an AKC club.
If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area check them out at -